|Developer||Hartmut Wendt (Harty123)|
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
Memory is an implementation of the card game Memory also known as Pairs.
- 1 player mode
- 2 player mode
- playing ground with 6 * 8 cards
- hall of fame with the names and scores of 3 best players (1 player mode only)
- 2 sound tracks for the game and the hall of fame
- Up/down: choose menu entry
- button A: enter menu entry
- up/down/left/right: move the cursor
- button A: flip card
- button B: back to main menu (intro)
in hall of fame:
- Up/Down: choose character
- left/right: choose position
- A: save highscore
The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards. In 1 player mode it is important to need only so less moves as possible. In 2 player mode the player with the maximal count of pairs will win.
Move the cursor over a card and press button A to flip this card!
New Version 1.1:
Source code V1.1