Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page summarizes all Uzebox wiki resources related to sound and music.
- Sound Engine: General explanation of the mixer and music player, as well as the patch format and usage of the MIDI conversion tool.
- Patch Commands Defined: Detailed explanation of all patch commands.
- Sound Effects An Easy Way: Comprehensive tutorial on how to make sound effects with Anvil Studio.
- Sound Effects Another Way: General explanation of the program PatchTool, used to create and fine tune patches in real time.
- Music Step By Step: Comprehensive tutorial on how to use the Nsf2Midi conversion tool, compose music with Anvil Studio and export to the Uzebox format.
- PCM Sound Effects: Tutorial on how to make PCM samples usable by the Uzebox sound engine.
- recording emulator audio: How to quickly get uzem audio to a wav file.
- Uzebox Patch Studio: Create, preview, and mix sound effects directly on your PC!
- Instrument Patches Demystified: Explains theory, and includes some good instrument patches that are useful for playing your MIDI compositions
- Composing Music for Uzebox using Rosegarden: Video tutorial that explains installation/configuration/use of Rosegarden to create and transform MIDIs for use in Uzebox games.
- Linux audio and JACK cheatsheet - How to use JACK for producing music and audio under Linux.