Flight of a Dragon
|Flight of a Dragon|
|Developer||Sandor Zsuga (Jubatian)|
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Engine||Uzebox 3.3 (Customized)|
Flight of a Dragon is a runner-platformer game featuring a flightless dragon as protagonist who must escape from his prison in an empire which wanted to break and train him to use him as a war machine in their conquests.
As such he is a powerful fire-breather who can easily storm through opposition, however the empire has a large and well equipped military all around who can grind him down if he wasn't careful. It is also important to be fast, to flee before forces could be mustered to thwart his attempt.
He doesn't want bloodshed, to be remembered as a monster, so he should be cautious to not cause more losses than necessary, and he may also help people (prisoners) on his way, supporting a probable uprising against the power.
The demo version was released for UCC2016 and won the 1st place.
Play in your browser
During the game the following control scheme is used:
- Dpad : Left / Right movement, looking up and down
- A, X : Jump
- B, Y : Fire
- Right Shoulder : Walk
- Left Shoulder : Look up (also Dpad Up)
- Start + Select (press both): Pause (removes 100 score)
During high score entry, the followings are used:
- Dpad : Left / Right one character, select character with Up / Down
- A, X, B, Y, L/R Shifts : Toggle Upper / Lower case
- Enter, Select : Accept name
The in-game status displays
From left to right, the followings are displayed:
- Dragon head: Your health. The amount of health you have contributes to your score on the end of a level.
- Fireball: Remaining fuel in your flame glands. It replenishes quickly, but you will deplete it by contiguous fire.
- Double up-arrow: Remaining energy, if it depletes, you run slow and your ability to jump is hindered. Have a rest!
- Score display: How well you are going. Usually staying alive, collecting stuff and freeing prisoners increment it and killing decrements.
- Hourglass: How long you have until you are overwhelmed and have to give up. Finishing a level faster increases your score!
- Pay attention to your energy bar (third bar on the upper left). If it is depleted, you run slower and can't jump high. You can't catch some ledges without sufficient energy.
- Initially the dragon doesn't have his full potential. Collect power-ups, without those it might be impossible to finish the game.
- Always keep moving. Usually enemies are the least effective when you are running, but be vary of pikemen who charge at you.
- .HEX file of the Full version
- .UZE file of the Full version
- .HEX file of the JAMMA version
- .UZE file of the JAMMA version
- .HEX file of the Demo version (as released for UCC2016)
- .UZE file of the Demo version (as released for UCC2016)