Creating new Uzebox Game Projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Setup a new project based on an existing one
- Checkout the code from Github
- Copy c:/your_checkout_dir/rev-beta4/Demos/Tutorial folder to (for example) c:/your_work_dir/MyGame
- Rename tutorial.aps, tutorial.aws & tutorial.c to MyGame.aps, MyGame.aws & MyGame.c respectively.
- Open MyGame.aps with notepad and update[code] <ProjectName>tutorial</ProjectName>[/code] with [code]<ProjectName>MyGame</ProjectName>[/code]
- Edit /default/Makefile to replace all "tutorial" words with "MyGame".
- Open the project and you will need to remove the "not found" files and add MyGame.c.
- on GNU/Linux I had to edit the Makefile and remove the .exe extension from avr-dude command. Also had to substitute some occurrences of "tutorial" in the Makefile.