UzeMaze

Use this forum to share and discuss Uzebox games and demos.
D3thAdd3r

Re: UzeMaze

Post by D3thAdd3r »

Good new features, haven't managed all the way through but I'm going to take another go. Very Zen like experience after a few minutes.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Since I have not received an email, I am still unable to log in to the wiki. I don't have a password...
Wikipedia is very finicky. I asked for a password reset for your account. You should have received an email (maybe it's in your SPAM?). If not let me know and I will update the database directly to set you a password!
JimmyDansbo

Post by JimmyDansbo »

I have received the mail.

Thanks
danboid

Post by danboid »

Looks like some RA users are producing new mazes for UzeMaze Jimmy!

https://retroachievements.org/game/25084

Did you already know?

I've added a link to the RA Uzebox page on the main Uzebox wiki page.
JimmyDansbo

Post by JimmyDansbo »

I was not aware. That's cool :)
D3thAdd3r

Post by D3thAdd3r »

Very cool, I wish they would mention it here and contribute the additional levels!
danboid

Post by danboid »

One of the RA team (Clymax) joined the forum but they don't seem to have posted anything yet.

I'm amazed at what DOESN'T get posted on these forums. The best examples are all of those open source consoles I've posted links to on here. Many of them openly admit to being inspired by or having borrowed code from the Uzebox but the devs were so unconcerned about promotion they couldn't be bothered joining the forum and writing a quick post to tell us about their project. This is why they've all failed to catch on, close to zero effort was spent on promoting and supporting them.
danboid

Post by danboid »

Do you think all the X16 users are going to be rushing to get a Console8 Jimmy?

viewtopic.php?t=11339
JimmyDansbo

Post by JimmyDansbo »

It's the first I have heard of it so I guess not many of the CX16 users have heard of it either.

Those that have heard of it may remember how the developer of agon acts towards people that do not share his vision completely and stay away from it...
danboid

Post by danboid »

I've asked Neil (who did that video about the Console8) if he was aware of Bernardo getting banned from the X16 forums, for very good reasons, and how he continued to troll the 8 bit guy even after he was banned. I don't want to work with anyone who behaves like that, its totally childish behaviour.