does cyroid 16 have a chance (a game idea)

Share unrelated electronics stuff, ideas, rants, etc!
TAPbagan

does cyroid 16 have a chance (a game idea)

Post by TAPbagan »

:oops: okay first of all i found the UZEbox link to yoyogames forums when it was 110 i was thinking that it might not be such a knock-off after all and it was really selling so i look on google and and found the web site and i was wondering if my tiny walters adventure game and cyroid 16 1, 2, and 3 could have a chance at becoming uzegames or is there another name for
heres a description of each

tiny walters adventure
my first game simple gameplay you move left and right and you can shoot in both directions
enemies include fish that jump out of the water and try to hit you snake-sharks that are harmless under water but will jump out and bite you if get to close there also bombs that fall from fixed points at the top of the screen and giant uncle chuck a giant with a huge cannon that shoots bombs if he shot over 20 times he will fall into the water and disapeer

next is cyroid 16 in this one you play as the orca 5 travel in space in search for the cyroid 16 a huge ship with a drill that can barrow threw planets
the gameplay is very diffrent from my last game you can move in eight directions and shoot two lazers at the same time
the enimies are
cyroid 1 = small ships with drills cyroid 5 = round ships coverd in spikes that bounce around the screen trying to hit you
cyroid 7 = slow ships that shots lazers but lack everything else
cyroid 16 = a huge ship with multipel lazers the ship itself is not that big of a threat as its lazers the sometimes fill the screen but like most top-down shooters it has a lot of health but sometimes it releases ships that will heal you
overall the game has 4 sectors or levels counting the boss

cyroid 16-2 was built off the same engine but the orca 5 move faster and shoots faster but the the cyroid 5 and 7 are not in the one and instead they are replaced by hundreds of cryroid 1s and cyroid 2 which drop bullets at you and fly side ways and the cyroid 16 itself can attack you with its drill by flying at you and go in off-screen then reapeering from the top droping bullets while flying sideways each each time geting lower

cyroid 16-3 is my most advance game the first two levls are remakes of the over cyroid games but the third level has blue cyroid 5s but have bullets that shoot in your direction and the bosses are giant eyeballs
the blue one just sit at the top of the screen and stares at you while a little red eye chases after you
the red eye = after you shoot down the blue eye the red eye is able to take damage he will follow you while shooting in your direction
the silver eye = after you take out both eyes a giant silver eye will appear and start shooting at you but he doesnt so hes easy to take-out

level 4 takes the 3rd sectors from the first three levels and makes you go through them again after that you go to the final boss

cyroid 17 = at the start you must destroy the four guns on its wings after each are destroyed it will start shooting wave beams which take 75 health to 1 life each hit after you drain all his health he will disapear and wait in the back ground for appear back in his spot and sends and a storm of bullets at you after you drain his health again he will blow up

if you want to play these games to see if they have any chance of being uzegames look up cyroid 16 on google
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: does cyroid 16 have a chance (a game idea)

Post by uze6666 »

I'll give it a look for sure. In the mean time, man, put some punctuation in those sentences! ;)

Uze
TAPbagan

Post by TAPbagan »

sorry theres a glitch on my wii that wont use that key
Jhysaun

Post by Jhysaun »

TAPbagan wrote:sorry theres a glitch on my wii that wont use that key
You're typing.... on the wii......
Lerc wrote:I intend to use my powerful skills of procrastination to ensure that when I get to making things, the chips will be available.
TAPbagan

Post by TAPbagan »

:? yes my source of FREE internet is threw my wii it works really well when you live near a starbucks :?