Uzebox website issues?

Share unrelated electronics stuff, ideas, rants, etc!
paul

Uzebox website issues?

Post by paul »

I'm getting a lot of 'page not founds' on the Uzebox site/wiki/forum lately. Is it just me?
D3thAdd3r

Re: Uzebox website issues?

Post by D3thAdd3r »

A few months back I do recall the problem happening fairly often, but not as bad recently. So I haven't personally noticed it for a while, but I agree it can and does happen randomly.
paul

Post by paul »

uze6666 wrote:I tend to get "Site not available" randomly and more and more often year after year. Anybody else experiences this? I strongly suspect its Godaddy since they host all uzebox.org content. In contrast the main site at belogic.com/uzebox is on a separate host and is never down.
I get "This webpage is not available" from Chrome. So I imagine that's the same error code (perhaps you use another browser). It's annoying, but as long as it's not a problem on my end, I can live with it. I just have to remember to clipboard any posts I make before submitted them.

Here's what Google says of this error message: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/117805?hl=en
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

I got the habit to copy before attempting to post long messages. I lost a couple in the past and it sucks. Sometime you can do "back" and recover your stuff, but sometime it does not work, dunno why. I would move out of Godaddy, but I did not find another host with the same features for the price. :|