Play! Orchestra - Castlevavia

Share unrelated electronics stuff, ideas, rants, etc!
uze6666
Site Admin

Play! Orchestra - Castlevavia

Post by uze6666 »

I Don't know if you guys heard about Play! orchestra, they have been touring the world for the past 4-5 years playing gaming classics arranged by a classical orchestra. I discovered them just a bit too late after they came in my country 2 years ago. It's been a while, but I wish to share one of my favorite piece of their work with you guys (there's much more on YouTube, and search for "play orchestra" for mario bros, metroid et al.)... Hardcore fans of Castlevania like Flecko will love it! :) FWW to 4:40 for a delightful fusion of electro-retro beats and classical music, hope you enjoy! Share you thoughts if you liked it!

hpglow

Re: Play! Orchestra - Castlevavia

Post by hpglow »

Very nice. I put in $30 to their kickstarter last year so they could get an album made. I am supposed to recieve a code for a digital download at some point.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

I was never aware of this! How could I have missed it...again! :(

Hey, let us know when they release the album, I'm the first in line to get one, because they really deserve to be known! 8-)
Flecko

Post by Flecko »

That was awesome Uze!

I had to pause my feed of streaming NES music to listen to it, so it was very appropriate.
Thanks for the link.