New Game: Arkanoid!

Use this forum to share and discuss Uzebox games and demos.
Kilo

Re: New Game: Arkanoid!

Post by Kilo »

Hey Uze,

I have now also moved the ceiling and wall tiles by one line so that the score above fits in reasonably. Why didn't you do that directly?
Yes, one or two opponents would be nice. They don't have to have a great AI but it's true, the RAM is already very tight.
The last digit of Pi is 7! I calculated this, as I counted to infinity yesterday!
Kerby

Post by Kerby »

Good job, congratulations!
I also want to bring up my old projects... hopefully...
I am very upset that there is no movement in the news on the main page of the site!?!
Kerby

Post by Kerby »

Recently my friend saw an old video of several games and got interested in our console. I advised you to visit the site.
He liked the project and even has ideas for simple games, but the lack of activity on the site scares him, even games over the past four years have not been included in the list of news feed updates...
I don't think it attracts other new visitors either...
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

@Alec

that's right what Kerby said.
What's up with the "main page"?
The last digit of Pi is 7! I calculated this, as I counted to infinity yesterday!
CunningFellow

Post by CunningFellow »

I am here reading and can offer advice on things I know about - maybe optimizing and saving space.

I have not made much progress on any of my own projects recently though.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Kerby wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:16 pm Recently my friend saw an old video of several games and got interested in our console. I advised you to visit the site.
He liked the project and even has ideas for simple games, but the lack of activity on the site scares him, even games over the past four years have not been included in the list of news feed updates...
I don't think it attracts other new visitors either...
Agreed, the main page could get some love. I will see to add the last games and updates. Stay tuned.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

I'm working on adding a lot of back dated news. In the mean time can you send me a link to the sources?