Poll... New game ideas Poll..

Use this forum to share and discuss Uzebox games and demos.
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: Poll... New game ideas Poll..

Post by uze6666 »

Speeddemon wrote:Hello to all hI ANd SO LIKE WHEN ALL ThiS GOiNG TO GET SORTED OUT and begain the new Game comption Bro uze??????????? :ugeek:
Say, out of curiosity, could english not be your mother thong? :?:
Speeddemon

Post by Speeddemon »

Thong :?: :?: ;) :?: size 6 lol :ugeek: :mrgreen: :shock: :D
Attachments
funny_programmer_sneaker.jpeg
funny_programmer_sneaker.jpeg (22.71 KiB) Viewed 7153 times
Last edited by Speeddemon on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speeddemon

Post by Speeddemon »

Hello to all in the group heres a new game idea for you folks!!! UZEBOX 8 bit retro racing game .losely based on something like this (see posted pic) maybe for up coming uzebox game competition!!!! What you think about it folks???? :ugeek:
Attachments
mini_aut.gif
mini_aut.gif (4.25 KiB) Viewed 7183 times
Speeddemon

Post by Speeddemon »

Hello to all in the group I hav one more new game idea for you.fine folks how about a uzebox remake of nes 8bit version DRAGONS LAIR ???????? :ugeek:
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Theoritically the arcade game could be possible with the movie player engine. However it would require lots of work to make it work with all SD card brands. Would be cool though, even if the game by itself is a bit boring.
Speeddemon

Post by Speeddemon »

Hi bro uze how r u doing? Good I hope!!!! I think.your thinking of the original lazer disk version ??? I remember playing it for hours after I got out from highschool for the day I didnt think it was boring tho lol !!! Im talking about the nintendo 8 bit rom version of dragons lair if it could be remade better for the uzebox With good diff game levels n better sounds fx n great background music tracks ????it would be a very kewl game!!!!! :D And I think it be a good canadate for the uzebox coding competition ..wouldit you agree bro ???????????? :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Speeddemon

Post by Speeddemon »

Hello to all in the group.. Tys for all your replys and new games and new old games/remakes ideas ..plz feel free to post your uzebox game ideas here ...pce :ugeek: :D
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

I remember playing it for hours after I got out from highschool for the day I didnt think it was boring tho lol !!! Im talking about the nintendo 8 bit rom version of dragons lair if it could be remade better for the uzebox With good diff game levels n better sounds fx n great background music tracks ????
You must be kidding! I recall the NES version was a really *really* bad game, see the Angry Video Game Nerd in case you have any doubt. ;) Anyway the sprites in the game are much too big for the Uzebox.
Speeddemon

Post by Speeddemon »

Ya the original laser disk arcade version is ten times better bro uze but that nes crappy version is in need of long over do uzebox make over !!!!!!!!! n would be a lot easyer to remade better n playable on the uzebox without a movie player engine :ugeek:
Kerby

Post by Kerby »

Hi! In my head a lot of ideas, simple games, logic, clones zx spectrum. But I still do not know how they do on Uzebox... I just started programming in C, I wrote two small programs, very little free time, a problem with the translation of the instructions, but there is a strong desire ...