isEepromFormatted

Topics related to the API, programming discussions & questions, coding tips, bugs, etc. should go here.
paul

isEepromFormatted

Post by paul »

hello again,

If isEepromFormatted returns false or EepromWriteBlock/EepromReadBlock return EEPROM_ERROR_NOT_FORMATTED, are we to write EEPROM_SIGNATURE ourselves or does the kernel attempt to do this for us at some other point? Or does them returning false mean we should just forget about eeprom functionality for the session?

Thanks
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: isEepromFormatted

Post by uze6666 »

Oops...the eeprom....it's still on my todo list. :oops: I was supposed to do a HEX to provide a simple interface to format and allow to set some flags. So for the time beign, you must "format" it yourself by writing the EEPROM_SIGNATURE.

Uze
paul

Post by paul »

No problem. I'd be happy to pitch in after I have finished my game. Almost done, but I have left sound until last. It scares me :?
Jhysaun

Post by Jhysaun »

paul wrote:No problem. I'd be happy to pitch in after I have finished my game. Almost done, but I have left sound until last. It scares me :?
Me too ;) That and debugging my boss fight :o
Lerc wrote:I intend to use my powerful skills of procrastination to ensure that when I get to making things, the chips will be available.