Submission process?

Discuss Everything related to UCC, share progress of your game, ask questions, etc.
jhhoward

Submission process?

Post by jhhoward »

I just wanted to ask what the submission process is for UCC2014? Do we create a new thread with details of the game? Is there a particular format / layout to follow?

I know the deadline was extended, but I still finished my entry for the original date as I'm probably going to be too busy to do any more work on it.
D3thAdd3r

Re: Submission process?

Post by D3thAdd3r »

There are a lot of entries and Alec is coordinating this whole thing. Everyone will be helping him out if they put their submission together in a zip file(hex,description,hopefully source,whatever else) and PM them to him (uze6666) so he doesn't have to track down 15 people. If you aren't done by the deadline, send in what you have. Last time there were several entries that weren't probably %100 of what the author wanted, but anyone in this hobby should understand what a serious amount of work a finished product is and I'm sure judgement will be done accordingly.
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: Submission process?

Post by uze6666 »

The process is simple, just PM me a zip with the following:
  • A readme.txt file with the game description, how to play and any other relevant info.
  • HEX and UZE files
  • Source code
Cheers!