UCC2014: The Uzebox Code Challenge! (Extended to Nov 1st)

Discuss Everything related to UCC, share progress of your game, ask questions, etc.
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: UCC2014: The Uzebox Code Challenge! (Extended to Nov 1st)

Post by uze6666 »

One more week to go! Deadline is Nov 1st, start polishing! :mrgreen:
D3thAdd3r

Post by D3thAdd3r »

I must say the anticipation is killing me here, knowing about the cool stuff we will see from jhhoward and CunningFellow, hearing hints of a new vector game by stache?, wondering if nicksen872 might have advanced on his Zelda work, and all the others that have kept strictly to silent secrecy leaving every detail to the imagination! I think this will be a good year for UCC indeed :ugeek:
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Final stretch! 24 hours! GO GO GO! :mrgreen:

Btw, I won't disqualify anybody if you're late by a couple hours. If it arrives in my inbox during Sunday the 2nd it will be fine. So you have the whole weekend to polish. ;)

After that I will compile and send to games to our panel of judges which will be composed this year by the following:
  • Uze
  • Lee Weber(D3thAdd3r)
  • Harty
  • Martin Sustek
If I have forgotten somebody or you'd like to be a judge, hurry up and send me a PM!
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Well, still 30 mins for the ultimate deadline as of the time of writing, but I think all entries are in. Tomorrow I will collect and package the games and send them to the judges and give them a week to evaluate. The final results will be published Saturday Nov 8th, so stay tuned.

I wish the best to all contestant! :mrgreen: