Chords on a single track?

This forum is for artists to post their music and graphics or discuss artistic matters that could be used in Uzebox games.
Artcfox

Re: Chords on a single track?

Post by Artcfox »

Woah, I had no idea that such a conversion tool exists! Yeah, I can now see how that would be useful. :-)
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Bumping an old thread. I was about to ask if you considered the arpegio patch command but then I realized I never pushed it to the repo! I have the code lying around and if some thinks it would be useful I will add it. The arpegio command cycles between 3 arbitrary notes on each tick (60fps). You can make any chord you want. Yields that classic chord chiptune sound of the 80s.
D3thAdd3r

Post by D3thAdd3r »

Cool that sounds quite useful
Jubatian

Post by Jubatian »

uze6666 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:52 pmBumping an old thread. I was about to ask if you considered the arpegio patch command but then I realized I never pushed it to the repo!
That would be a nice add-on, push it then! Just test it first, many things changed, in particular, streaming music was added. It shouldn't interfere with patch commands, but anything could happen (I believe that's the change which is the most likely to have any conflict).
Artcfox

Post by Artcfox »

Oh sweet, seems like that would work well! My life has been crazy busy lately, and I haven't had time for much else.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

I answered on some other topic that I could not find the code anymore. No big deal since it can be emulated with patches using notes pitch up/down at each tick and the loop commands.