Uze's Best of Youtube's game music and covers!

This forum is for artists to post their music and graphics or discuss artistic matters that could be used in Uzebox games.
uze6666
Site Admin

Uze's Best of Youtube's game music and covers!

Post by uze6666 »

Just opening a thread to post some great video game music stuff I find on Youtube. I've been adding a couple to my favorites in the past years, decided to share them now...OST and remixes...so enjoy, ideally with a beer in the evening! :mrgreen:

First off, Street fighter 2 was a game that truely marked my youth so here's a truly awesome remix..
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: Uze's Best of Youtube's classic game music!

Post by uze6666 »

Next, an awesome metal tribute of Ripe Seed from a Castlevania game on the original GameBoy! Be sure to watch the dude's other stuff. He's really good.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Genesis version of Golden Axe theme, the best music version IHMO!

This one for Lee! I'd make a special engine just to play those two songs on the Uzebox. Dead serious. :D
D3thAdd3r

Post by D3thAdd3r »

Love those songs, that SF version is madness! I don't yet know what needs to be done, but I do believe the main things will involve ways to make better patches and base wave forms for them. Lets make it happen! Oh yeah, hope you don't mind me barging in here Alec but, it's a great game and my favorite genesis sound track, that most people haven't heard I'd wager.

I couldn't resist at least a rudimentary conversion of a Golden Axe song, although not perfect and pale in comparison to genesis version.
Attachments
GoldenAxe_Wilderness.hex
(35.09 KiB) Downloaded 852 times
hpglow

Post by hpglow »

uze6666 wrote:Next, an awesome metal tribute of Ripe Seed from a Castlevania game on the original GameBoy! Be sure to watch the dude's other stuff. He's really good.
That dude is very good. I played electric guitatr and classic violin for hours a day for years and could never match that.
Kerby

Post by Kerby »

Cool soundtrack, I like the music from the games! Sometimes I listen at work as a background for a good mood :) . Like all the tracks from the game Rock N 'Roll Racing for SEGA. Music taken from the famous rock bands (By Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, ...)

Kerby

Post by Kerby »

Good remix game Robocop 3 for NES :)
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

D3thAdd3r wrote:Oh yeah, hope you don't mind me barging in here Alec but, it's a great game and my favorite genesis sound track, that most people haven't heard I'd wager.
Not at all guys, post your own favorites! I new the game, but nevr heard that specific track. Pretty unique and techno-ish and an pretty long loop too, sweet! :)
I couldn't resist at least a rudimentary conversion of a Golden Axe song, although not perfect and pale in comparison to genesis version.
Pretty good start Lee! Some patches are perhaps a bit too loud and we can't head much of the drums, but I reckon that track deserves more love so perhaps I should contribute a bit of work on it too (if I get more of that imaginary thing called time).
That dude is very good. I played electric guitar and classic violin for hours a day for years and could never match that.
I too played electric guitar and never reached such levels. Great to see those talents on video game music.
Like all the tracks from the game Rock N 'Roll Racing for SEGA.
Just could not believe how could that sounded!! But it's the SNES version you posted above, not the Genesis/Megadrive version...it's great too, but a couple notches down from the SNES. In any case, great find I love it, I'll get it from ebay. Who coulnd't like a metal themed RC Pro-AM full of spikes and explosions! :lol: And that Robocop cover is awesome!
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Did you guys knew I liked Castlevania? ;) Another epic metal cover of Ripe Seeds from a Konami's official compilation.

Bloody tears:

Btw the whole "Dracula Battle Perfect Selection" is truly awesome if you like that metal style. :D

Link to the whole playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu81Iqc ... 68E41336FE
Kerby

Re: Uze's Best of Youtube's (mostly metal) game music covers!

Post by Kerby »

More on the game Batman: Return Of The Yer many you can find Metal Remix! Here, for example -