Wiki Login Problem

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.
ry755

Wiki Login Problem

Post by ry755 »

I just got an email saying a wiki account was created for me (I requested one a few months ago), and a temporary password was made. I was able to login, but after changing my password it gives this error:

Code: Select all

MediaWiki internal error.

Exception caught inside exception handler.

Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information
Refreshing the page shows the same thing, and the only way to get back to the wiki is to clear the browser cookies. I used "Forgot my password" to get another temporary password. And like before, after changing it gives the same error.

I've tried it twice with 2 different passwords. Anyone know what's going on here?
D3thAdd3r

Re: Wiki Login Problem

Post by D3thAdd3r »

Hard to guess without adding the debug line and I think uze6666 is the only one who could change the .php on the webserver itself. Does it force you to change the temporary password right away or could you keep that in the mean time?
ry755

Post by ry755 »

Yeah, right after logging in it requires that I change the password. I tried logging in then clicking the logo to go back to the main page, but that just logs me out.
I also tried making the new password the same as the temporary password, but it still spits out that error.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

There's really something wrong going on with the wiki login system since I migrated from the old server. I will look into this.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

I've activated the debugging. Can you try again and report the error?

Edit: I may have found the problem. There was some duplicates of your user id in a table responsible for the account confirmation. Don't know how it happened but I deleted the the extra records. Check it out and let me know if it work.
ry755

Post by ry755 »

Some sort of problem with the timestamps:

Code: Select all

MediaWiki internal error.

Original exception: [W2TQgK0jHBquq1KBTUx9NQAAARY] /wiki/Main_Page TimestampException from line 142 of /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/time/ConvertibleTimestamp.php: ConvertibleTimestamp::setTimestamp: Invalid timestamp - 
Backtrace:
#0 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/time/ConvertibleTimestamp.php(63): ConvertibleTimestamp->setTimestamp(string)
#1 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/rdbms/database/Database.php(2909): ConvertibleTimestamp->__construct(string)
#2 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/Revision.php(304): Database->timestamp(string)
#3 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/user/User.php(2204): Revision::loadFromTimestamp(DatabaseMysqli, Title, string)
#4 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/skins/Skin.php(1336): User->getNewMessageLinks()
#5 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/skins/SkinTemplate.php(399): Skin->getNewtalks()
#6 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/skins/SkinTemplate.php(250): SkinTemplate->prepareQuickTemplate()
#7 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php(2336): SkinTemplate->outputPage()
#8 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(858): OutputPage->output(boolean)
#9 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(870): MediaWiki->{closure}()
#10 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(512): MediaWiki->main()
#11 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/index.php(43): MediaWiki->run()
#12 {main}

Exception caught inside exception handler: [W2TQgK0jHBquq1KBTUx9NQAAARY] /wiki/Main_Page TimestampException from line 142 of /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/time/ConvertibleTimestamp.php: ConvertibleTimestamp::setTimestamp: Invalid timestamp - 
Backtrace:
#0 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/time/ConvertibleTimestamp.php(63): ConvertibleTimestamp->setTimestamp(string)
#1 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/rdbms/database/Database.php(2909): ConvertibleTimestamp->__construct(string)
#2 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/Revision.php(304): Database->timestamp(string)
#3 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/user/User.php(2204): Revision::loadFromTimestamp(DatabaseMysqli, Title, string)
#4 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/skins/Skin.php(1336): User->getNewMessageLinks()
#5 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/skins/SkinTemplate.php(399): Skin->getNewtalks()
#6 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/skins/SkinTemplate.php(250): SkinTemplate->prepareQuickTemplate()
#7 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/OutputPage.php(2336): SkinTemplate->outputPage()
#8 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/exception/MWExceptionRenderer.php(178): OutputPage->output()
#9 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/exception/MWExceptionRenderer.php(50): MWExceptionRenderer::reportHTML(TimestampException)
#10 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php(71): MWExceptionRenderer::output(TimestampException, integer)
#11 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/exception/MWExceptionHandler.php(137): MWExceptionHandler::report(TimestampException)
#12 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(540): MWExceptionHandler::handleException(TimestampException)
#13 /home/uzeboxadmin/public_html/wiki/index.php(43): MediaWiki->run()
#14 {main}
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Damn PHP, I hate it so much. :x Such a pain to debug. I've made some other data fixes can you try again? If the problem persists can you send me the password you are using by personal message, it will help if I can reproduce the problem by myself. Thanks.
ry755

Post by ry755 »

It works now! I was able to login and change my password successfully. Thanks! :)
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Yessss!!! :mrgreen: