Cleaning up!!!

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.
uze6666
Site Admin

Cleaning up!!!

Post by uze6666 »

Hey guys!

No worries, I'm fine, life was crazy for a long while. It's not because I'm not around that I don't think of you guys and the community! Uzebox is there to stay (and financed) for at least the next 10 years!!

Just to let you know I'm cleaning up the mess I left you. :oops: Those bots are a real pain in the ass! I am in the database deleting bot users by the email adresses. You can already see the user count drop (haha I was so happy to see 7K users ). I will also delete to some of you more admin powers to handle things while I'm offsite.

More to come!

Uze :P

Ps: I'm forced to migrate to another server by my hosting provider, so I will have to move the forums, wiki and news. That will be a pain in the ass since already the provided migration tools fails. If some of you think they can help with that send me a PM please!
D3thAdd3r

Re: Cleaning up!!!

Post by D3thAdd3r »

uze6666 wrote:Uzebox is there to stay (and financed) for at least the next 10 years!!
Awesome, glad you are doing well Alec! At least 10 more years...perfect, exactly what I need to finish my long term WIP games :lol:
Artcfox

Post by Artcfox »

It's great to hear from you!
nicksen782

Post by nicksen782 »

Welcome back!
Jubatian

Post by Jubatian »

Great, glad you're back! :) Gives a bit of extra motivation to continue developing Uzebox stuff for sure, which I also have plenty laying around! :D
L4rry

Post by L4rry »

uze6666 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:04 am Ps: I'm forced to migrate to another server by my hosting provider, so I will have to move the forums, wiki and news.
I'm not sure if this is a result of the news being effected by the service provider changes mentioned in this thread, but the Uzebox landing page has been broken for months now. You get Error:Requested URL not found. where news used to be. I'm not seeing this mentioned on the forums so I thought I'd just share it here.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Yeah saw that a while ago but could not fix it quickly. Some PHP code for wordpress didn't work anymore in the newest version. It's all fixed and back to normal. Thanks for letting me know. :)
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

Welcome back Uze,

I'm also back after a very short time (Hm... it was over 3 years) :lol:
I've made a trip around the world with my purse for the 4nd place of the coding challenge in 2013. :lol:
And now I'm back!

@Uze, if you need some more help here let me know.

KILO
The last digit of Pi is 7! I calculated this, as I counted to infinity yesterday!