It is not problem with new TVs here in EUROPE.
But I am interesting.
You can make that switch NTSC/PAL...
Search found 64 matches
- Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:45 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: New Features Incubator
- Replies: 41
- Views: 23663
1. SD card interface: Would allow some cool stuff like being able to reprogram games without connecting to your computer. And wouldn't it be uber-geek to play your favorite (decompressed) mp3s for hours, perhaps with some winamp-style 8-bit visualizations?!! :mrgreen: 2. "Universal" serial joystick...
- Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 pm
- Forum: Programming & Software
- Topic: Theory of sound generation
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8780
What about to make simple crossplatform PC music tracker / sequencer that will save UZBX soungs??? I mean somethink like this one for Atari... SEQUENCER http://raster.infos.cz/atari/rmt/rmt1.gif INSTRUMENT EDITOR http://raster.infos.cz/atari/rmt/rmt2.gif Simply I will make tunes on my notebook :D......
- Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 pm
- Forum: Tools, Documentation & Tutorials
- Topic: Tile Studio: A Sprite Editor For Uzebox
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13439
Hello all UZBX [UZEBOX] fans! Check this opensource sprite editor for PC WIN... http://tilestudio.sourceforge.net/ts-map.png It can work with C++,GCC... with *.TSD fileformat. BUT CAN EXPORT WHOLE MAP/SPRITES TO BMP TOO :D!!! What about use it as sprite editor for UZBX??? I am not coder.I am just pi...