|Uzebox Reference Design
||Rev D1 Notes:
Added SD Card and SNES interfaces
||Rev E1 Notes:
1) Replaced DAC with AVCore version
2) Removed MIDI interface
3) Changed crystal caps to 18pf
4) Changed SD card interface resitor dividers
5) Added LED on PD4
6) Added fixed voltage divider for audio out
||Rev F1 Notes:
1) Changed regulators
2)Added back MIDI interface
3) Added headers for A/V signals and unused MCU pins
4)Cleaned up Eagle schematic
5)Created PCB design
|Schematic, PCB and BOM
PCB Gerber Files
||Rev F2 Notes:
1) Fixed the MIDI interface (Octocoupler was not connected to VCC)
|PDF Schematic, EAGLE files and BOM
PCB Gerber Files
||Rev F5 Notes:
1)Replaced the MIDI interface with Uzenet interface
2)Added second ISP footprint for 90 deg connectors
3)New footprint for SD card connector (see BOM)
|PDF Schematic, EAGLE files, Gerbers and BOM
|Uzebox EAGLE Library
||Eagle library (.lbr) for Uzebox parts like SNES connector, RCA jacks, etc.
|Uzebox Keyboard Interface
||Schematic for a PS/2 keyboard to SNES port interface that uses only an Attiny25.
||Download Zip (PDF and Eagle)
|AVCore Schematic (Clay Cowgill, embeddedengineeringllc.com)
||Rev. 1.2 Notes:
1) connected VSYNC (pin16, U2) to VCC
2) Signal dividers on all SD Card inputs for 3.3V compatibility.
3) Added RGB outputs for expansion options.
4) Added R27 to allow for 3.3V only power supply.
5) Added R26 and C18 for optional simple LPF for Audio.
|Minimalist Uzebox Schematic (Steve Chamberlin)
||This version uses the less parts as possible to obtain a
compatible Uzebox. It is black-and-white since it does not uses the
||Simpler and smaller version than the original. It removed the 5V regulator and also the RGB-to-NTSC converter since televisions in Europe have a RGB input.
Uses SMD components to make the board even smaller.
Video output uses the same DIN connector and wriring used in the Genesis/Megadrive console.
||Download Zip (Shematic and Gerbers)
|Uzebox with SCART Interface (F0lken)
||Minimal design for SCART. Check this Wiki entry for more information.
||The goal is to create a modular design with minimal set of components.
||Download Schematics (Github)
|EUzebox with SCART Interface
||The EUzebox is a Uzebox compatible design targeted for the European market as it uses a SCART connector for the audio/video interface. Excellent and extensive shematic.
1) integrated prototyping area
2) extension socket (UART, ports for Uzetherm, GND, 3.3V, 5V)
3) 6 pole pin header for ISP connector
4) rated break point and connector for external power switch
5) pre programmed with game loader 0.4.2
Schematic & parts placement
|Fuzebox MIDI interface
||A schematic that describes how to use the Fuzebox's FTDI
header to connect a MIDI interface without soldering.