Zombienator in two player mode
|Developer||Peter Hedman (Phog)|
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Latest release||1.1 Beta|
|Release date||June 20th, 2009|
Zombinator is a shoot-em-up game taking place in a cemetery where you must shoot onslaughts of zombies.
- 2 player mode
- Bushes and Churches!
- Increasing difficulty (?)
- Saving the highscore using the EEPROM functions
- Optimizing the code
- Improving the graphics in general
- Minor bugfixes
- D-pad for movement
- Y,X,B,A for aiming (Y = left, X = up, A = right, B = down)
- R for shooting
- L for changing weapons
- SELECT for pausing and selecting
If the game becomes too easy in the long run (especially in two player mode), linearly increasing difficulty will be added. (Faster zombies and faster spawn rates, a cheap version of L4D's director :))
Part of the master Uzebox repository: