Legend of Zelda I
From Uzebox Wiki
|Legend of Zelda I|
|Video Mode||3 (scrolling=0)|
|Latest release||Demo: (2017-01-11)|
This game is a port of the original Legend of Zelda for NES. It will be modified where needed in some parts to be made compatible with the Uzebox.
- Basic movement, animated Link.
- Collision detection with tiles.
- Uses data from the SD card
- Can walk around the entire Hyrule world.
- Collision detection by tile ids.
- DPAD = Move
- A = Attack
- B = Attack/item
- Select = n/a
- Start = n/a
- This game is probably going to push the Uzebox and Mode 3 to it's limits. Good!
- SD support enables usage of every screen in the game.
- Game build is documented in my tutorial series: Uzebox_Tutorials_And_Such
Play online! Latest version! (older versions also available!)
Demo: (2017-10-11) | .UZE and SD file Enemies on screen. Can attack. Improved collision detection/
Demo: (2014-02-28) (UCC2014) | .HEX and SD file Walk around the world. Animation.
Sources (zip) (2017-01-11) (Latest)
Sources (zip) (2014-02-28) (UCC2014)