From Uzebox Wiki
|Developer||Hartmut Wendt (Harty123)|
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
Lander is a remake of the 80's ATARI game Lunar Lander. New release V1.1!
- land a space ship save on the moon
- 7 levels with different backgrounds, ground profiles, fuel capacity and skills
- Soundtrack: Rocket Man, Champions
- hall of fame with the names and scores of 3 best players
in main menu:
- Start: start a new game
- A: View hall of fame
- B: Music on/off
in the game:
- A: Start/Stop jet engine
- Left: Rotate rocket counterclockwise
- Right: Rotate rocket clockwise
in hall of fame:
- Up/Down: choose character
- left/right: choose position
- A: save highscore
Try to land on the blue and/or red platforms. Red platforms double the earned points.