|Genre||Platform / Shooter|
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Release date||March 29th, 2018|
Iros is a platform and shooting game inspired by Solar-Warrior from Technos. It's played on and around 5 diverse planets featuring alternating stages of action platforming and space shooting.
The 5 knights of Iros have stolen your power ups and fled to their home worlds. Destroy them and take back your swag!
- B button to shoot things.
- A button to jump / speed up streaming text.
- START button to pause.
- SELECT button to toggle music (during game play only).
- DOWN button for lying prone.
- LEFT SHOULDER button to reset high scores (hold for about 7 seconds on the high score screen)
- Other buttons operate as expected.
- 10 scrolling levels (using level compression)
- Video mode 3 with scrolling activated.
- Sprite rotation.
- Demo mode.
- 2 music tracks.
- Music tracks derived from the original song Cyarons Gate by Tanner Helland licensed under CC v3.0.
- Sound Effects sourced and adapted from the Uzebox wiki.