|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Release date||July 14, 2010|
Frogger is a relatively close re-make of the C64 version of the classic arcade game. Beat your best score or play vs your friends.
- 1 or 2 player gameplay
- High scores preserved in EEPROM
- Original music (converted by Uze)
- Up, Down, Left, Right: Control Frogger's movement
- Start: Start game, pause
- Select: End current game
 Game Rules
- Extra life for each 1000 points
- Lose a life if the time runs out before all frogs are housed
- Game difficulty increases on each level that is a multiple of 3
- When a round is complete, the difference in housed frogs is subtracted from the losing player's score.
- Last surviving player wins