|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Release date||March 3, 2010|
Emuze is an Eeprom Management tool for the Uzebox. Being a rom, it can be invoked through the SD card bootloader interface or programmed like any other hex (ie it is a tool to use from your Uzebox, not your PC). It'll keep watch over your hard-earned highscores and saved games (and even let you edit them ;) ). It'll also unbrick eeproms that fell victim to that crazy Pac-Man game...
- A: Activates the currently active menu option. Also activates the selected eeprom nibble for editing (a red arrow indicates an editing state).
- B: Goes back up one layer in the activation hierarchy. This can be the previous menu or just the previous state for the current activity (like when you want to move on to another nibble).
- Dpad Left/Right:
- Cycles eeprom block pages when the game icons menu has focus.
- Next/previous nibble when editing a block. Hold down to scroll quickly.
- Dpad Up/Down:
- Navigate vertical menus
- Cycle hex nibbles when hex editing arrow is red. Also jumps editing arrow between upper and lower rows when the hex editing arrow is green.