From Uzebox Wiki
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Latest release||Final Version|
|Release date||March 10, 2013|
Columns if a fast paced competitive puzzle game for 1 or 2 players. Fight to the end, crush or be crushed!
- 1-2 players
- AI opponent with 10 difficulty settings for single play
- 2 different game fields
- 2 unique music tracks
- Attract mode
- Lots of Ram Tile Effects for cramming more content and visual effects!
- SNES Pad:
- up - immediately drop the piece
- down - drop the piece at a faster rate
- left/right - move the piece from column to column
- b/x - rotate the stones in your active piece
- a/y/L/R - crash attack
- start - pause
- NES Pad:
- b - rotate piece
- a - crash attack