|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Latest release||Final Version|
|Release date||February 16, 2017|
Block Boy is a puzzle game based around lifting, moving, and dropping boxes. The goal of each level is to reach the door way, which will be accomplished with intelligent moves and an understanding of the nuances involved in the gameplay. The game is inspired by "Block Dude" for the TI-83 series of graphing calculators. All graphics, code, and sound effects are original from scratch.
- 14 unique levels
- 2 totally original songs
- Original graphics from scratch
- The non-amazing sound effects you would expect from such a game!
- Very fast development time, the best feature is that it is done!!
- SNES Pad:
- UP - jump
- DOWN - lift or throw
- LEFT/RIGHT - walk left or right
- START - choose menu item or bring up in game menu
- SELECT - toggle free look mode
- Nes pad supported.
See the forum thread