From Uzebox Wiki
|Code license||GPL V3|
|Engine||3.1 & Later|
|Release date||Feb 19th, 2009|
The Uzeamp is a music player capable of streaming music from a SD card.
- Plays WAV files, 8-bit unsigned mono file at 15734Hz (the NTSC line rate).
- Supports WAV file metadata extension for song name and artist.
- Supports only SD/FAT16 (not SDHC for the time being) The current code is not 'fragmentation aware', meaning you must reformat your SD card before dumping a series of file on it. (I hope that will change shortly)
- Support the SNES mouse
- Support skins/color schemes
- With a pad, use the the 'Start' button to start/pause songs, and the left/right shoulder to fast-forward through the tunes
- With the mouse, press the "Skin" button to cycle through the available skins. With the Pad, use the X button.
Known Issues & Limitations
- There's some glitches at the start of songs
- In mouse mode, the slider is a bit buggy,
- All WAV files must be in the root directory, no more than 12 files and no long filenames.
Get some pre-converted demo songs here.
Part of the master Uzebox repository: