From Uzebox Wiki
|Genre||2P Competitive Game|
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Release date||February 16th, 2019|
Tank Fu is a tank-on-tank multiplayer deathmatch game. Best played with two players but also supports a single player against CPU mode. Challenge your friends to own bragging rights as Tank Fu master!
- Two player death match.
- Two player death match over Wifi (Local Peer to Peer)
- Single player against CPU death match.
- 11 battle arenas with the first to 10 kills taking the arena honors.
- A bonus boss fight.
- The 'Tank Rank' scoring system. Scoring is based on your result vs your adversary, not just a high score.
- A Demo mode.
- Various in game power-up items.
- D-pad: Controls your tank direction.
- A: Shoot!
- Start: Pause/Resume
- X: Exit game from Pause dialog