|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Latest release||Final Version|
|Release date||August 14, 2015|
Solitaire is a classic card game where the goal is to get all cards onto the 4 home piles based on their suit. Strategy and luck are at play in this "patience game" that has been ported to a huge number of operating systems and game consoles in various forms. Also known as Klondike, it has proved to be a popular past time for those looking to burn 15 minutes or so.
- 8 different card decks
- 9 songs
- standard Microsoft rules and scoring
- SNES mouse support
- keyboard support
- SNES Pad:
- D-PAD - move cursor around the screen
- B - primary action(click on menu items, cards, etc)
- A - secondary action(move selected card to home pile)
- L - temporarily slow down cursor(game pad only, not SNES mouse)
- R - temporarily speed up cursor(game pad only)
- start - open/close the in game menu and start game
- select - change SNES mouse speed at any time
- Nes pad supported.