From Uzebox Wiki
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Release date||May 16th, 2009|
Pac-Man is a re-make of the 1980 classic arcade game. Every attempt was made to keep the Uzebox version faithful to the original. Pac-Man theme and intermission music converted by Uze.
- 1 player gameplay
- Original gameplay rules (scaled down to the smaller pellet count where appropriate)
- Authentic ghost AI
- High scores preserved in EEPROM
- Original sound effects and music
- Comical intermissions
- Button A: Insert coin (isn't anything free these days?)
- Button B: Toggle background sound
- Up, Down, Left, Right: Control Pac-Man's movement
- Start: Start game