|Genre||Flying Platform Avoidance|
|Developer||James Elliott (kivan117)|
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
|Video Mode||3 (Scrolling)|
Ghosty Ghost is the epic tale of a brand new ghost who's just learning to fly... or something like that.
Simple, familiar, and addictive gameplay. Avoid the obstacles to get as far as you can and beat the top score.
- Mode 3 Full Screen Parallax Scrolling
- All Original Graphics
- All Original Music and Effects
- EEPROM High Scores
- Uzenet Support For World Record Scores (WIP)
- BTN_UP/BTN_DOWN = move cursor
- BTN_LEFT/BTN_RIGHT = cycles menu options (currently just audio on/off)
- BTN_START = select menu choices or exit high scores screen
- ANY button = fly up.
- BTN_SELECT = toggle sound.
- BTN_START = after death to go to the high scores screen immediately.
All source code and media files available on github. The original project was created in Eclipse, but it should be easily portable to Atmel Studio. Source is thoroughly commented and has support for doxygen as well.