From Uzebox Wiki
|Genre||Action Fly Eating|
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Media license||version 3.0|
Frog Feast is a simple game where you control frogs intent on eating flies. The frog with the highest score at the end of the round wins, and perhaps even passes on his legacy to the high score table!
- AI Opponent
- 2 Player Support
- High Score Table Saved to EEProm
- Konami Code...
- Frog Eye Blinking Simulation
- Semi-Realistic Amphibian behavior!
- Jumps, Double-Jumps, Wall-Jumps, And Stomps!!
- Gross Disregard To Gravity, Momentum, And A Host Of Other Known Physics!
- BTN_LEFT/BTN_RIGHT = Hop and swim horizontally, steer jumps while in air.
- BTN_DOWN = Stomp while in air.
- BTN_B = Jump-hold to go higher, let go to fall. Time your tap again at the peak of jump to double jump! Tap while facing against the screen edge to wall jump!
- BTN_Y = Tongue!!
- BTN_START = Pause the game.
Check out the thread for the latest release.