From Uzebox Wiki
chess4uzebox Game Play
|Code license|| |
or (at your option) any later version.
|Engine||Kernel from SVN r195|
The game chess4uzebox is implementation of well-known board game.
- 1 player game (player vs. CPU)
- 2 player game (multiplayer on 1 or 2 controllers)
- CPU vs. CPU game
- 4 levels of CPU skills (ELO rating around 1060-1575 according to some position test)
- Option to temporarily disable display during computations, to make it faster.
- Demo mode (no music, no turbo, easy vs easy)
- Minimalistic chess engine - originally it was micro-Max by by H.G. Muller (http://home.hccnet.nl/h.g.muller/max-src2.html), ported to AVR by Andre Adrian (http://www.andreadrian.de/schach/#Selbstbau_Schachcomputer_SHAH).
- Full FIDE rules
- Start: start game
- Dpad: move cursor
- A: select piece (square on board)
- Original music
- Try to make CPU levels more different
- Improve title/menu screen