A good reason to make a trip to New York - but damn - I'm in Shanghai this time...
Here are some suggestions for your booth:
- organize a small contest for a new or existing UZEBOX game. The visitor with the biggest highscore will win a UZEBOX kit for example. You can collect from any visitor the name and email address under this excuse.... (for a UZEBOX newsletter for example)
- setting up a small letter box for name cards and/or dispose small goodies (for example bubblegums or sweets) against name cards (reason see above)
- prepare some contact papers and pencils for people without any name card. This persons can write their names and mail addresses to this prepared papers for you...
- use an overhead projector and a silver screen connected to an Uzebox or DVD player to show games or video...
- If you have a little bit more money print some Uzebox XXL T-shirts with your location (booth number and website). Perhaps some Uzebox activist (what's the price for a ticket Shanghai to New York?
will come to the fair and dress this shirts. This people will dander later over the fair ... advertising for your booth. If you have 10 or more people on the fair with this shirts the other visitors will recognise it.
the EUzebox kit is on the way to Montreal with express service.