@Nebososo & Tony
This box is designed for customers in Europe. Nearly all TV sets here since the 80's have this socket. Uzebox derviates with CVBS output for other parts of the world still exist - see the kit from UZE for example....
About the latest version:
I uploaded the latest version V01-03 in the first message of this thread. Following changes:
- bigger holes for S1
- right orientated SCART socket (it is easier to purchase the rigth orientated instead of left orientated)
- fixing pins of SD card holder are moved to another position
- C2 is moved 2mm in left direction (fits better in the enclosure now)
- X1 & X2 are moved 1 mm to the centre (fits better in the enclosure now)
- 4pin block of X1 & X2 is moved 0,2mm to the 3pin block
- removed PCB nose (smaller PCB but not form-locking in Hammond enclosure)
- 2 new fixing bores
- 5V regulator is moved 2 mm down
- 2,5mm copper free area left and right (fits better in the enclosure now)
I will start mass production soon as possible...