The Ramps and Rivets levels appear from L=01. The Elevators level appears from L=02. The Pie Factory level appears from L=03.
There's been a ton of re-makes over the years, and they're all ranked against the original arcade version here. I think the Uzebox version stacks up pretty well, but I'll let you be the judge
Massive thanks go to Lee Weber (aka D3thAdd3r) for all of the good sounding music and sound effects (I did all the bad sounding ones). The game would only be half-complete without Lee's help. Thanks, Lee!
- A,B: Jump
- Dpad: Walk/Climb/enter initials for high score
- Start: Begin/Pause/Commit high score
- Select: Cancel game and return to title screen.
- Interludes: Most buttons will skip interludes.
The difficulty scales every few levels from L=04 onwards. L=15 and up is dialed in at "stubbornly difficult" .
Code is here.
- Updated hex and uze files with Lee's sound patch for Donkey Kong's demise (was far better than mine).
- Fixed "How high can you try ?" screen to reflect true progression and thus indicate that more levels are to come.