So I tried to clean this thing up, after I could prove that the firing of interrupts won't interfere with the instruction decoder. I documented those in the code as well. After that, I did another commit in hopes for some (maybe additional) performance boost, then merged my fork with the current state of the project. It seems to be functional. Those who experienced problems relating to cycle exactness of emulation should test my branch.
If it is good enough, maybe it could be pulled in (guess I need to offer it for pull, but I just don't want to accidentally wreck someone's stuff with broken code).
The Uzebox now have a fully functional emulator! Download and discuss it here.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests