help me please urjente

What is a Uzebox? How can I get one? Check here!
christarms

help me please urjente

Post by christarms »

translated message

Hello I am wanting to make a Uzebox to present as electronic project for me and my team of hardware, but it does not know much about electronics and I need a walkthrough for beginners.
I do not know which one to choose and which is not easy because most do not know to program thanks for the help.

mensagem original

Ola eu estou querendo fazer um Uzebox para apresentar como projeto de eletronica pra mim e minha equipe de hardware, porem não conheço muito de eletronica e preciso de um passo a passo para iniciante.
Não sei qual modelo escolher e nem qual é mais facil pois não sei programar agradeço pela ajuda.
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: help me please urjente

Post by uze6666 »

Hi,

First off, where do you live (Brazil, Portugal)? In Europe you should probably pick the EUzebox if your TV has SCART interface otherwise take the Uzebox kit. Both kits has detailed, step-by-step assembly guide with pictures. You *will* need some basic soldering experience but not that much. The kits are very easy and fun to build. You don't need programming skill to build it or make it work, the microcontroller is pre-programmed with a bootloader menu that loads games stored on a regular SD card.

Hope that helps
christarms

Post by christarms »

Hello I have some skill with soldering and I live in Brazil, which uzebox you recommend for me to buy the kiq which is easier grateful.

Ola eu tenho certa habilidade com solda e moro no brasil, qual uzebox você me recomenda a comprar o kiq qual é mais fácil, grato.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Then I recommend you get this kit: http://uzebox.org/shop/catalog/product_ ... ucts_id=44. It's been successfully build by hundreds of people.