Puzzle. Cylinder or ring?

Use this forum to share and discuss Uzebox games and demos.
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: Puzzle. Cylinder or ring?

Post by uze6666 »

It's a tricky puzzle and very well done. Controls are intuitive and just right, not too much sound fx and I like the cycling colors in the background. What else can I say, another solid puzzle game!

I came close to just two balls at on the top ring...got to find the trick...
Harty123

Post by Harty123 »

Hi Kirby

Really nice done :D

Harty
paul

Post by paul »

Good job, Kerby!

I think the intermittent background blinds animation is a nice touch. I solved it horizontally, which is somewhat formulaic and unsatisfying. I suspect it much more difficult and interesting to solve vertically, and perhaps it has the potential to be solved much faster vertically if done well. So I'm glad you separated the high scores for each.

One question: Is there a way to see the high scores without solving the puzzle? If not, that would be a neat feature.
D3thAdd3r

Post by D3thAdd3r »

Hey Kerby could you release the source for this one? It's a nice game, and I bet some people would find it useful for learning Uzebox programming :)

***Edit-here is the the current versions of the roms as of today, so that we can have direct .uze/.hex links in the wiki***
Attachments
BABTOWER.UZE
(31.47 KiB) Downloaded 969 times
BABTOWER.HEX
(87.13 KiB) Downloaded 720 times
Last edited by D3thAdd3r on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added roms to link from wiki
Kerby

Post by Kerby »

Hello!
Unfortunately, lack of time for creativity in my life takes precedence over my wishes ... :(
The last six months I have not engaged in projects for Uzebox, and even the development of games for the contest stopped at 30% ...
But I support the need to have the source code of all projects for our console! I promise I will find the time and dig into the bowels of the disk working computer source codes of my game Babylon Tower.

Hey guys, I want to go back to the projects!
D3thAdd3r

Post by D3thAdd3r »

Kerby wrote:Hey guys, I want to go back to the projects!
Awesome, you already have several nice games so I'm definitely looking forward to your next one :ugeek: