Uzebox JAMMA

Topics regarding the Uzebox hardware/AVCore/BaseBoard (i.e: PCB, resistors, connectors, part list, schematics, hardware issues, etc.) should go here.
codecrank

Re: Uzebox JAMMA

Post by codecrank »

uze6666 wrote:much more fun to beat the crap out of him on Megatris!
hmmm I don't remember things going quite that way .... someone must have had a lot to drink that night. :lol:

I might have a slight advantage given that I only play uzebox on my arcade machines anymore.
DaveyPocket

Post by DaveyPocket »

We're almost there guys :D This is a pre-assembled batch:

uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Cool! Let me know when you are ready to sell, I'll post news about it and add a link on the main site along the other kits.
codecrank

Post by codecrank »

man I really need to sit down and put my video review together and post it all over the boards :) is the pricing on basement hobbies still valid ?
DaveyPocket

Post by DaveyPocket »

codecrank wrote:man I really need to sit down and put my video review together and post it all over the boards :) is the pricing on basement hobbies still valid ?
Yes, yes it is. Except at the moment I still don't have kits (I'm still writing the assembly guide, takes quite a while...)
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Just received to JAMMA boards and put them for sale in the store! The customs & duty fees really ate all the expected profit, so I had to raise the price a little bit over Davey's own price. Link to the shop.

-Uze
Tornadoboy

Post by Tornadoboy »

Just ordered mine, can't wait!

Anybody started on making games for it yet?
DaveyPocket

Post by DaveyPocket »

Tornadoboy wrote:Just ordered mine, can't wait!

Anybody started on making games for it yet?
Awesome!

I'm writing some tools and modifying the bootloader right now, those should be completed in a reasonable amount of time.
Tornadoboy

Post by Tornadoboy »

Any new developements? This topic has been awefully dead for a while. :|
DaveyPocket

Post by DaveyPocket »

Tornadoboy wrote:Any new developements? This topic has been awefully dead for a while. :|
Life has taken a hold of my time and I've been quite busy lately. I hope to have more time in the fall.

I've been spending time working on uncompleted projects such as restoring some video arcade machines I have:

I'm working on these as fast as possible before summer's over. It's impossible to do things like this outdoors in the winter. I'll try to get back on track with Uzebox JAMMA whenever possible!