New setup

Topics related to the API, programming discussions & questions, coding tips, bugs, etc. should go here.
yllawwally

New setup

Post by yllawwally »

I had to swap to a new computer. I'm having trouble getting the environment up and running. At the moment I'm getting "A resource exists with a different case: '/Roguze/default'." Online searches indicate this probably two files with the same name. Anyone out there have an idea of how to determine what file it wants gone?
Jubatian

Re: New setup

Post by Jubatian »

It is not necessary a file it wants gone, rather that somewhere in your build scripts the file has some name, which file actually exists, but it has different case (like referring to it as "/Roguze/Default" in the build script and having it as "/Roguze/default" in the directory). I can't help a lot more, on Linux such a thing wouldn't even be recognized since the FS is strictly case sensitive, so I never got anything alike (as a rule, I keep every filename strictly lowercase and refer them as such to avoid problems with mismatching cases). Locate the file (it should be there), check how its filename actually looks like, and compare it to that in the build scripts (Makefile, Atmel Studio project files, whatever you use), hopefully you can find the mismatch and correct it (either by renaming the file or updating the name in the script to reflect the actual filename).
yllawwally

Re: New setup

Post by yllawwally »

Thanks Jubatian
that helped. For some reason eclipse kept adding /Default to the path. Instead of the /default I always use.