Uzebox Store is Open!

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.
uze6666
Site Admin

Uzebox Store is Open!

Post by uze6666 »

I'm glad to announce I've setup an online store to ease the sale of the Uzebox kits. Along the kits, there's also commons parts like SNES connector, cables and controllers. The shop is also accessible via the main site. If anyone orders and encounter problems please report them to me.

http://uzebox.org/shop

See you there! :mrgreen:

-Uze
nebososo

Re: Uzebox Store is Open!

Post by nebososo »

:o I expected crazy international shipping prices like most websites, but it does look fair here 8-) (I registered just to check :lol: ). It makes the kits significantly cheaper for people who live far.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Not bad eh for the national post service? As long as they are not in strike (like recently), Canada Post's Air shipping to Spain, USA or Brazil is pretty much the same. Pretty reasonable, considering I'm not shipping at the volumes of Amazon or Digikey. Though it's pretty hilarious that their web service bothers to list Express shipping at 244$ for a...20$ item! :lol:

-Uze
Adrastos

Post by Adrastos »

I just ordered a kit (remember a long long time ago I tried my own hardware but couldn't get anything but greyscale to output). I ordered it on Saturday (the 8th), and it came in this morning (the 11th). Dayum! Digikey doesn't even ship that fast!

Thanks, uze, I will be assembling this soon and coming back now and then for more games!
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Wow, that was fast, I mailed it like yesterday! :D Hope everything works well, let me know if you have comment (or see errors) on the assembly guide since it's pretty new.