UCC2016?

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.
uze6666
Site Admin

UCC2016?

Post by uze6666 »

Alright guys, I've been slow lately, but I propose we reconduct the compo this year starting in March and let it go until end of November. Such a lot of work has been done on the front the emulator and video modes, it has to serve!

On the prize front I obviously will offer a Portable as the first prize (kicking my slow ass to finish it). I think giving out mostly hardware would be better. For example prizes could include maker stuff like CunningFellow's gear, Harty's stuff, Hakko soldering station, Bench top PSU, AVR programmers, Adafruit modules...and the likes. Sure with a bit of loot, but your get the idea. :) I'd aim for 1K$ in prizes like last time so I welcome all contribution and I'll see if we could raise anything via the crowdfunding platforms.

I've started working on the artwork, hopefully putting it in the next batch of kits.

Hopefully you think it's worthwhile, let me know!
D3thAdd3r

Re: UCC2016?

Post by D3thAdd3r »

Hell yeah!

I definitely want to sponsor something and see as many people as possible get the expansion items as well. I might be interested to compete this year, mode 13 is definitely a temptress for me.
Flecko

Re: UCC2016?

Post by Flecko »

My plan is to finish the game I worked on for the last UCC.

I've done some work on it between then and now, but my schedule is going to be freeing up closer to summer. I owe it to myself and the Uzebox community to finish it, and dangit, I'm going to finish it!

*fingers crossed*