Anyone want to sell their Fuzebox?

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.
kivan117

Anyone want to sell their Fuzebox?

Post by kivan117 »

Pretty much in the title. Looking to buy one of the older Fuzebox kits ladyada used to sell. They're not in production anymore so I'll have to buy one from its current owner. If you have a Fuzebox that you don't use, send me a message. Trying to get one of each of the major variants and this one is proving particularly elusive. I'd like to claim it's for testing purposes but honestly it's just because I love this little console and collector-ism is kicking in.
neslou

Re: Anyone want to sell their Fuzebox?

Post by neslou »

Hi kivan117,
I hope you will find one! I have tried the same research days ago, but clearly it is difficult to find this neat box, that's why i decided to make my own :D (the scart version not the AD725 RCA/SVideo one)
Monirh

Post by Monirh »

Did you find one?? i am also looking for buy one. so here if anyone for sell his Old Fuzebox. Thanks
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Those are pretty hard to come by indeed! This reminded me I had a very early prototype PCB from Adafruit (the right one) that was made before we decided to standardize the SD interface! I think I may have one more lying around. So if I ever find it I will do a contest for those who would like to have it in their collection!
fuzebox_old.jpg
fuzebox_old.jpg (127.8 KiB) Viewed 7736 times