E/Uzebox goes to the 33th Interradio

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.
Harty123

E/Uzebox goes to the 33th Interradio

Post by Harty123 »

Hi,

this year I will show the Uzebox and some other projects of me during the 33th Interradio in Hannover. It's an exhibition of the German Amateur Radio Club and not really a retro event, but the most radio amateurs are also interested in electronics and also in gaming... :)
It's not only an exhibition but also flea market - it will be possible to buy EUzebox kits directly during the event.

D3thAdd3r

Re: E/Uzebox goes to the 33th Interradio

Post by D3thAdd3r »

When I was younger I found radio quite interesting(still do) and dabbled with the unlicensed power limited band(Citizen Band). You can buy some cool "black market" stuff like overpowered amplifiers; of course I never messed with that because those power levels are far beyond what's legal for the band...

Looks like a lot of fun Harty, hope you sell a bunch of E/Uzeboxes and they all join us on the forums!
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

*Jealous* So many retro goodness in Germany...And I see you have a good spot in the middle! :)
Harty123

Post by Harty123 »

D3thAdd3r wrote:When I was younger I found radio quite interesting(still do) and dabbled with the unlicensed power limited band(Citizen Band). You can buy some cool "black market" stuff like overpowered amplifiers; of course I never messed with that because those power levels are far beyond what's legal for the band...
:D :D

When I was a teenager in the 80s we buildt a lot of illegal wireless stuff. For example wireless microphones for the FM radio band. This microphones works with a circuit based on a tunnel diode - very simple. We used a standard FM radio as receiver. The enclosure was made from two cheap pocket lamps ;)
wireless microphone inside
wireless microphone inside
Funkmikro1.jpg (25.64 KiB) Viewed 4664 times
wireles  microphone outside
wireles microphone outside
Funkmikro2.jpg (20.71 KiB) Viewed 4663 times

For the interradio I've created a new "catalogue" - a simple A4 folder with 6 pages:
Flyer Interradio.jpg
Flyer Interradio.jpg (220.64 KiB) Viewed 4675 times

Cheers

Harty