Uzebox game competition...would you enter?

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.

If we start a competition, would you join?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:23 am

Hell yes!!!
31%
Sure, why not.
38%
Maybe...
19%
I'll pass for this time.
13%

Total votes: 16

Speeddemon

Re: Uzebox game competition...would you enter?

Post by Speeddemon »

Hello to all hi bro uze hows the uzebox game coding competion looking so far??????? :ugeek:
Matej

Post by Matej »

If you need midi music or pixelart send me PM...
Kerby

Post by Kerby »

Hello to all here, I'm new to the forum. Last year I collected uzebox, and now I want to start developing applications and games. I have very little free time, but the contest is a good idea... I think a lot of retro games will be for this console...
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Hi guys,

I've been doing some thinking since last week and I will change the rules a bit. I will be requiring formal inscription to the compo and maintain a list of competitors on this thread. If by then end of February there is less than 10 firm competitors, the monetary contribution may be lowered. The hardware prizes will remain unchanged.

So I'm also adding 5 more rules:
1) Participant *must* register to participate. The registration date limit is march 1st. To register, send uze6666 a personal message on the forums with the game you are planning to present (if possible).
2) More than 1 entry can be submitted per participant but only one can win a prize
4) Custom kernels and video mode can be developed and used as long as it runs correctly on the real hardware and the emulator
5) Source code will need to be submitted along the binary and we must be able to compile it
6) If money prizes are given, they will be payed out exclusively via Paypal.

I've opened the official thread for the compo, please comment on that one.

-Uze