CTHN Christmas party

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.
Harty123

CTHN Christmas party

Post by Harty123 »

Hi,

some weeks ago the CTHN computer club http://www.cthn.de from southern Germany ordered 15 EUzebox kits for their Christmas party. Today I got a lot of pictures from this event:
cthn1.jpg
cthn1.jpg (157.39 KiB) Viewed 6945 times
cthn2.jpg
cthn2.jpg (127.24 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
cthn3.jpg
cthn3.jpg (78.81 KiB) Viewed 6943 times
cthn4.jpg
cthn4.jpg (138.64 KiB) Viewed 6939 times
cthn5.jpg
cthn5.jpg (134.21 KiB) Viewed 6934 times
cthn6.jpg
cthn6.jpg (165.83 KiB) Viewed 6939 times
Cheers

Harty
Janka

Re: CTHN Christmas party

Post by Janka »

Harty, I found out the board is moving inside the case when I pull the SNES plug, as the sockets don't have a snap-lock. I propose you add a toothpick to the kit where one can make a spacer between board and case front to avoid this. ;)
Harty123

Post by Harty123 »

Janka wrote:Harty, I found out the board is moving inside the case when I pull the SNES plug, as the sockets don't have a snap-lock. I propose you add a toothpick to the kit where one can make a spacer between board and case front to avoid this. ;)
Thats the reason why I'm suggesting in the assembly manual to fix the housing of the SNES sockets with hot glue! But a toothpick is also a cheap possiblity to avoid this ;)
greenpower

Post by greenpower »

In the third picture I saw a VGA connector on an EUzebox board. How is this possible? :shock:
I know i'm too young, but it doesn't matters. Maybe i'm a newbie, but i can learn very fastly
Harty123

Post by Harty123 »

greenpower wrote:In the third picture I saw a VGA connector on an EUzebox board. How is this possible? :shock:
... with an simple circuit like this:

SCART2VGA

We have a breadboard on the EUzebox V01-05 pcb for such purposes. It's also possible to build this circuit in a Scart socket as adaptor...
greenpower

Post by greenpower »

Cool! Thanks a lot Harty. ;)
I know i'm too young, but it doesn't matters. Maybe i'm a newbie, but i can learn very fastly