A blogpost about Uzebox

Discuss general Uzebox topics here: features, wish list. nice to have, etc.
Pryltrend

A blogpost about Uzebox

Post by Pryltrend »

Hello!

I stumble upon your the Uzebox-project and was quite intrigued by it. During the christmas I will hope to try to build one myself. For the time I did a blogpost about the project. I have since around 3 years a swedish net newspaper about research and resently started a small side project in the form of the blog Pryltrend.com (in swedish) about electronics, devices, appliances and their trends. It got quite popular which I didnt expected but is fun. It was on that blog I made the blogpost:

Uzebox (Pryltrend.com)

Its in swedish but I used Google Translate to give you an english version:

English with Google Translate

The english gets a little strange but it gives a resonable correct "view" of the swedish text ;) If something isnt clear feel free and ask. I will check the thread from time to time.

If someone want to point out any errors it would be very happy :|

Also I didnt find any licensing information about the pictures on:

The Uzebox Project

However I used several of them anyway and hope that this is correct.

Best regards
Hans
uze6666
Site Admin

Re: A blogpost about Uzebox

Post by uze6666 »

Hey Hans, many thanks for the exposure, I'll try the swedish to french translation, perhaps (as somebody once said) it will sound less Yoda-like! ;)
Also I didnt find any licensing information about the pictures on:
All content and pics are CC share-alike. Look at the total bottom of pages:

Code: Select all

Copyright (c) 2008 Uze, Belogic
The Uzebox (including source code and hardware design) is released under the GNU GPL 3.0 Public Licence.
Pictures and content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Uzebox is a reserved trademark. 
Hope that helps!

Uze
Pryltrend

Post by Pryltrend »

Thank you!

I will update the blogpost with information about creative commons for the photos but will wait a while to see if anything else need to be changed.
uze6666
Site Admin

Post by uze6666 »

Oh, one thing I noticed from your blog. I recall the C64 CPU was clocked around 1 Mhz. The VIC-II, it's graphics chip was the one clocked at 14Mhz. Unless that's was you meant?

Uze