Are there any design files available?
Search found 134 matches
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:27 am
- Forum: Hardware
- Topic: EagleCAD complete layout of uzebox board available?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 853
- Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 am
- Forum: Uzebox Derivatives & open source consoles
- Topic: Atxmega UZEBOX compatible without AD725
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5912
I'd thought about going but my wife persuaded me otherwise :( Have you seen Maker Faire UK at Newcastle which takes place on March 12/13. Last years event had a retro gaming and retro computer presence with BBC's, UK101's and Parallax based game consoles on shown, as well as many other cool maker th...
- Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:08 am
- Forum: New to Uzebox? Start here!
- Topic: Where do you buy your components?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2525
Hi miniz if you're in Europe, try: Farnel - www.farnell.com RS - http://rswww.com Rapid Electronics (UK) - www.rapidonline.com/ is another site - they don't stock the AD725 or AVR micro but you'll get better prices for the Rs/C's and other stuff. Both Mouser and Digikey will deliver to Europe but th...